5 Best Pick Up Artist Tips From 'The Game'
Our now best friend forever, Neil Strauss, came up with extremely useful tactics for picking up women. The best pick up artist tips from “The Game” train us to give alternative simple lines from the master himself, and good ideas for initiating conversations with girls for beginners in the sly journey of exchanging first words.
- Picking up in the street. Pretending you're a visitor from another city or even country works just as well, using a cool and relaxed tone of voice. This involves suddenly watching a cute girl passing by and asking her for directions in a very polite way. This is pretty simple, but will start the first contact. After that, you need to talk a little bit, and she will probably tell you that she has to go. In that precise moment ask her gently for advice for some problem that you may have, but make sure it's something easy to answer. Be funny, smile and act casual.
- Being interested. OK, we all get it, but it is imperative that we don't forget it. Let her take possession of the conversation instead of you. This is a basic and extremely good tip. But, this is not just the average common act of being interested that we always try to play. This actually means to push a little bit more. Never stop just there, you will have to actually give her ideas with a slightly authoritative tone, so that you lead without leading. That way, she'll tell you everything you want. It works with every girl, no matter how hot she is.
- Starting young. More than a just a pickup artist tip, this is a strong advice for young readers in general. It is simple. Strauss says he regrets not fooling around with girls while he was a teenager. Those precious times were essential years to learn the basics.
- The Basic Format. This is for most men. A simple basis for those who want to unlearn, reset, reformat or however you want to put it. Easy as it sounds, it's like this: FMAC—meaning Find, Meet, Attract and Close. If you’ve never heard of it, that is the straightforward blueprint for a pick up artist. It's just like a sales scheme, and is pretty much foolproof.
- The group approach. Be careful when you choose to approach a girl who's absolutely alone; this is marked as the non-perfect form of seduction. That's because the key is to ignore the girl you've got your eye on and try to win over her friends instead. So you seem like you’re unaffected by her charm. A pick up artist is someone who knows how to play the game.
With these few tips, you can immediately begin your crusade. It's a matter of time for you to turn your luck always on the right way, so keep the good spirits because today you’re going to have a happy hunting.