There are 5 best pickup truck bike racks available for those who enjoy bike riding and have to drive to a bike trail. Owning a pickup truck can be convenient when transporting tools and equipment but when you need to take your bike with you the safest and most secure way to go is using a truck bike rack. Here is a list of the five best pickup truck bike racks.
- Advantage BedRack Truck Bike Rack made by Heininger Automotive is lightweight to carry and easy to install. The rack itself can be installed without adding any holes to the pickup truck, which means no permanent damage to your vehicle. In addition, Advantage Bike Rack is priced at an affordable rate considering the sturdiness and convenience that this rack adds to your biking adventure.
- The Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Compact is another rack that will hold your bike and requires no drilling for your pickup truck. Although the rack is designed for smaller trucks, it can hold up to 300 pounds of weight. The Outdoorsman leaves space in the truck bed because the rack sits above the bed of the pickup truck.
- The Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Full Size also requires no drilling into the pickup truck. This heavy-duty rack also can hold up to 300 pounds of weight, unlike the compact rack, the full size rack fit a wider size variety of truck beds. However, just like the compact Outdoorsman 300 this rack also sits above the bed of the truck allowing for space availability.
- Yakima offers another pickup truck bike rack called the BedHead, this rack also can be installed without using a drill. Unlike the Outdoorsman 300, that does not take up any truck bed space, the BedHead carries, one bike in the bed but this still allows for available bed space. The BedHead is easy to install in a matter of minutes and comes with padding so that the pickup trucks’ finish is protected.
- Another single bike carrier for pickup truck beds is the Thule 501 Insta-Gater bike rack. This easily installed bike rack is sturdy in the windiest and roughest trail that a pickup truck can venture on. With the easy to use strap, there is no adjustment necessary that the bike will need when securing it to the rack. The Insta-Gater is small enough that there can be more than one rack used at a time on the truck’s bed no matter the size of the pickup truck.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …