5 Best Ping Pong Tables
If you are pretty well advanced in ping pong or plan to be, then you should have one of the 5 best ping ping pong tables. Otherwise, you might as well get any old ping pong table that is flat, horizontal and fair to both players. The best ping pong tables have strong legs and a thick top that is at least nineteen millimeters thick. Leg levelers also help with support and durability.
- Stiga STS 175 Ping Pong Table. Stiga makes some of the best ping pong tables. This tournament style table is no exception. It features a 3/4" top and sturdy steel square legs. If you want durability, then this is your table.
- Frontgate Professional Ping Pong Table. Frontgate's tournament quality ping pong table is supported by arch style legs for extra support. It's also coated with a glare-proof enamel. You can't go wrong with this table if you're really serious about ping pong.
- Martin Kilpatrick's Hobby Ping Pong Table. This hobby table is great for low budgets. It features a half inch thick wooden top and square steel legs. It is very durable and sturdy for a non-tournament table.
- Prince Advantage Ping Pong Table. The Advantage by Prince features a half inch top and four inch locking wheels made of rubber. It is very durable and easy to store away when not in use.
- Kettler Match 5 Ping Pong Table. The top of this weatherproof outdoor ping pong table is made of an aluminum compound, and it's 25 millimeters thick for a better bounce. The low center of gravity, thick top, anti-tilt frame and affordable price makes it one of the best ping pong tables you can get on a modest budget.