5 Best Pistol Paintball Guns
The 5 best pistol paintball guns offer authentic looks, smooth action and safety for both the shooter and receiver. These paintball pistols are exceptional grade paintball guns and are sure to make the avid to novice player happy.
- Tiberius Arms T8.1 Paintball Pistol This quick-load burst CO2, low-profile puncture paintball pistol is lightweight, easy to handle and features iron-sites, under barrel tactical rail and smooth trigger action to round out the main features. This is a very realistic pistol in appearance with a fast response and durable construction. A kit is also available, which offers a left-side holster and dual magazines.
- Tipmann TPX Paintball Pistol This semi-automatic pistol shoots eight paintballs per second. The CO2 is located under the barrel for ease of control and exchange. This sweet-looking paintball pistol is one of the most popular and widely used apparatus for paintballers. It is designed and manufactured with durability and safety in mind. Enjoy the ammo window for greater knowledge of ammo availability and the metal trigger for stability.
- Kingman Training Eraser 11mm Paintball Pistol Here's a compact pistol with a velvet grip and precision iron site. With magazine load in the grip and CO2 through the rear of the barrel, everything is at your fingertips. This paintball pistol is also lightweight at just over two pounds with an exceptional reload capability. This pistol provides rapid fire in semi-automatic mode with a delivery of nine paintballs per second.
- BT SA-17 Paintball Pistol This graceful pistol is a heated weapon when delivering on the paintball field. This professional grade pistol is on an aluminum frame that has a threaded barrel and 12g quick-change CO2 delivery system. This is a sturdy and durable gun with sharp looks and great features.
- Taurus PT92 Paintball Pistol This pistol rounds out an exceptional list of paintball pistols. This Brazilian-inspired paintball gun is aluminum-based with a non-slip grip. The pistol is a little heavy at two and a half pounds, but it makes up for it with the sensitive trigger. Fast delivery with evenly distributed weight sets up a perfect paintball pistol for those experimenting with their own gear and not wanting the expense before knowing they are in it for the long haul.
Posted on: Jan. 18, 2011