This list of the 5 best places to buy graphics cards online can help you save a few bucks if you are in the process of upgrading your current rig. Finding the right graphics card to fit within your budget/setup is the most important aspect of building a PC and with all the choices out there, selecting a graphics card can quickly become confusing. Thankfully, these five websites will put you on the right path towards building the gaming PC of your dreams and will give you the best bang for your buck.
- Newegg.com. Not only are the prices fair, but Newegg.com contains every graphics card produced in the last five years (and in some cases, even older models). To top it off, Newegg.com offers comprehensive user reviews, involved specification charts and weekly sales.
- Amazon.com. If buying used is more to your liking, Amazon.com is the place for you. They offer a wide variety of graphic cards in both used and new condition and you can often find the card you’re looking for at a huge discount. Be sure to read through the user reviews, as they are invaluable when deciding which card to purchase.
- Buyxg.com. If you are looking for the most extreme graphics cards, Buyxg.com (also known as Xtreme Gear) has everything you need. They are one of a few websites that carry limited edition graphics cards (such as the Asus ARES) and other specialty cards that can’t be found on other sites.
- AscendTech.us. Wholesaler AscendTech offers a wide variety of graphics cards and even stocks older AGP and PCI models. Their prices are very competitive and they often have clearance sales where you can pick up current generation graphics cards for cheap.
- eBay.com. If you’re having trouble locating the right graphics card for your setup, eBay is the place to go. You can literally find any video card ever produced and most “Buy-It-Now” prices are very reasonable. To avoid being scammed, be sure to check each seller’s rating and always read the item’s description.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.