If you live in Los Angeles and cannot afford to buy a new motorcycle but want one anyway, you may want to check out the 5 Best Places To Buy Used Motorcycles in Los Angeles. Used motorcycles are still fully functional and have lots of life left in them. So if you do not mind a few miles on them, try one of them out if you get the chance.
- Al's Cycle Shop. These folks have been in the motorcycle business for the past twenty years and are located in Echo Park, Los Angeles. In addition to offering used motorcycles for sale at affordable prices, they also feature repair services. So why not visit today, buy a used motorcycle, and then take it there for servicing, should it need it?
- Marina Suzuki. Marina Suzuki is another long-time small business operating in the Los Angeles area, dedicated to motorcycles. For the past 34 years, they have been selling used and new motorcycles along with accessories like gloves, helmets and tires. They are found in Culver City, Los Angeles.
- Ducati Beverly Hills Motorcycles. Situated in ritzy Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, this bike shop caters to Ducati bikes and their owners. Selling both used and new motorcycles, Ducati Beverly Hills Motorcycles also has a staff of expert mechanics on hand for your service needs.
- OTD CycleSports. In the Los Angeles-area neighborhood of Inglewood, OTD CycleSports sells many used bikes of all kinds, everything from scooters to touring bikes and even to off-road bikes. In addition, like all good shops, they feature repair services and mechanics on site.
- Honda of Hollywood. These bad boys have everything possible for every motorcycle enthusiast. Used motorcycles. Check. New ones? Check, too. Moreover, they will even pay you top dollar, should you have a used motorcycle in Los Angeles that you want them to take off your hands! They deal in all top models, not just Honda.