The five best places for Easter brunch in Columbus, Ohio are listed here. Each restaurant offers a great special meal for you and your family. Take a day off from cooking and come and visit one of these great restaurants and enjoy a wonderful Easter.
- Granville Inn. The Granville Inn offers one of the best Easter Brunches in Columbus. They serve a great selection of salads, Blue Cheese crusted Strip Loin, Roasted Leg of Lamb, Thai Glazed Baked Salmon, along with a multitude of other entrees. They also have a large dessert table. They are located at: 314 E. Broadway Granville, OH 43023.
- Bexley Monk Restaurant & Bar. This establishment serves an awesome Easter brunch. Some of their choices are Cheddar and Chive Scrambled Eggs, Belgian Waffles, and Roasted Chicken. They are located at: 2232 E. Main St. Bexley, OH 43209.
- Worthington Inn. This historic restaurant offers a delightful Easter Brunch with amazing and unusual meal entrees. They are located at: 649 N. High St. Columbus, OH 43085.
- The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls. The amazing Easter brunch here starts with a pastry basket filled with rolls and various toppings. One entree guests enjoy here on Easter is their Honey Ginger Lacquered Salmon. They are located at: 21190 State Route 374 Logan, OH 43138.
- Lindey's Buffet. This restaurant has been one of the local favorites for years now. They serve a great Easter brunch in a white tablecloth environment. They are located at: 169 East Beck St. Columbus, OH 43206.