Looking for the 5 best places for Easter brunch in Massachusetts? The best places to get Easter brunch in Massachusetts are all amazing restaurants. Each offers excellent food, a great dining experience and will leave your belly feeling very satisfied.
- Cafe Fleuri. This French restaurant offers one of the best Easter brunches in Massachusetts. On the buffet, they serve traditional breakfast dishes, seafood items, pasta and so much more. They also provide a jazz trio, which performs music throughout the day. It is very kid-friendly, offering many activities including an Easter bunny and a magician. Their Easter buffet lasts from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cafe Fleuri: The Langham, 250 Franklin St., Boston, Massachusetts 02110; (617)451-1900.
- Harvest Restaurant. This upscale restaurant serves an exquisite Easter brunch. Customers are free to choose from several different menu items on Easter, including seared scallops, poached farm eggs benedict, and Maine lobster frittata. Harvest Restaurant: 44 Brattle St., Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138; (617-868-2255.
- Henrietta's Table. This restaurant has been voted as having the best brunches in Massachusetts. They serve incredible dishes such as red flannel hash and poached eggs with hollandaise sauce. Henrietta's Table: One Bennett St., Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138; (617)661-5005.
- Dante Restaurant. This high-class restaurant serves delicious Mediterranean food and offers a wonderful Easter brunch. The chef created decadent morning dishes guests seem to love. Dante Restaurant: 40 Edwin H. Land Blvd., Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142; (617)497-4200.
- Meritage Restaurant. This top five restaurant for Easter brunch focuses on mixing delicious, innovative food with the perfect complementing wine. Meritage Restaurant: 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, Massachusetts 02110; (617)439-3995.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...