The 5 best places for Father's Day Brunch in Dallas, Texas provide a diverse array of options, sure to please any Dad. If you're looking for a place to take Dad on the special day in June, all five of these restaurants offer a wonderful brunch.
- Blue Mesa Grill. This Mexican restaurant serves a delicious Father's Day Brunch. Some of the items offered that day are Chicken Mushroom Enchiladas, an Omelet bar, salads, Sweet Corn Cake, and numerous delicious desserts. This restaurant is located at: 7700 W. Northwest Hwy. Dallas, Texas 75225.
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill. One of the best Father's Day Brunches in Dallas can be found here. They serve the brunch from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Some of the highlights on the menu are the Prime Rib, Leg of Lamb, homemade vegetables, and numerous dessert choices. This restaurant is located at 4525 Belt Line Rd. Addison, Texas 75001.
- Central 214. Central 214 offers a delicious Father's Day Brunch each year with many options to choose from including salads, vegetables, buttermilk pancakes, jalapeno cornbread, and much more. This restaurant is located at 5680 N. Central Expressway Dallas, Texas 75206.
- Capriccio Ristorante. This Italian restaurant serves an amazing brunch sure to please all the fathers out there. They offer many different Italian choices along with homemade pastas and food choices to please vegetarians. This restaurant is located at 530 Alpha Rd. Suite 66 Dallas, Texas 75240.
- The Grape Restaurant. The Grape Restaurant was voted number one by the Dallas Morning News in the "Top Eight Best Brunches in Dallas." Among the choices served are the Country Style Frittata, Pan-Fried Rainbow Trout, burgers, and more. They are located at 2808 Greenville Ave. Dallas, Texas 75206.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.