5 Best Places To Go Camping In Arizona
The 5 best places to go camping in Arizona can accommodate RV campers, tent campers and people that want to rent cabins in the woods. Before you set out for a camping trip into the wide open desert of Arizona, you should have a campground guide to help you plan your trip. The 5 best places to go camping in Arizona will take you to many different parts of the state.
- Arizona Hideaway RV Park & Campground - Picacho, AZ. The Arizona Hideaway offers enough parking for 45 RV campers, has eight sites for tent campers and also has a cabin to rent. There is a pool on site, a restaurant, laundry facility and restrooms with showers.
- Stampede RV Park - Tombstone, AZ. The Stampede RV Park is luxury located in the middle of the Tombstone, AZ desert. The park has RV camping spots complete with power, sewer and water hook ups. You can bring a tent, but you may be more comfortable in one of their bed and breakfast cabins that come complete with a porch and a private bath.
- Patagonia RV Park - Patagonia, AZ. The Patagonia RV Park is located near several historical spots in Arizona including the Coronado National Park and several abandoned ghost towns. Guests can book guided tours daily to see the ghost towns, or they can stay in the park and enjoy the comforts of camping. The park offers full RV hook ups and RV rental as well. Bring your tent and enjoy the view of the Patagonia Mountains.
- El Rio Waterfront Resort - Bullhead City, AZ. The El Rio Waterfront Resort offers luxury camping accommodations for the RV camper, cabin renters or tent campers. There are full RV hookups and a series of luxury cabins and rooms for rent. All of it overlooks the Colorado River which campers can use for fishing, swimming and boating.
- Kaibab Camper Village - Jacob Lake, AZ. When you plan your camping trip to Arizona, be sure to make time to visit the Grand Canyon. The place to camp when visiting the Grand Canyon is Kaibab Camper Village. The park is only minutes from the Grand Canyon, and accepts RVs, campers and tents.