Florida attracts thousands of spring breakers every year, and we've compiled a list of the 5 best places to go in Florida for spring break.
- Panama City Beach. Panama City Beach is easily the top spring break destination. About half a million spring breakers come each year. Panama City welcomes these visitors with open arms. There is plenty of parties, booze and wild contests to entertain. Lots of popular companies sponsor local events and hand out free items. There are lots of local bars and hotels, and they'll always be packed out!
- Daytona Beach. Daytona Beach offers sixteen miles of sand that spring breakers can drive down. This area also offers some of the best surfing in the state of Florida. People visiting during spring break can experience some of the wildest nightlife and night clubs. There are lots of sponsored local events, as well as some fun area attractions, such as Daytona International Speedway. Daytona is also only about 60 miles away from Orlando and it's many theme parks.
- Miami and South Beach. Spring breakers enjoy the sizzling nightlife that is in South Beach and Miami. South Beach is also a magnet for celebrities and also a popular filming location. Although the nightlife and clubs are happening year round, there is a slightly higher sense of class in the area. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't a fun place to party!
- The Florida Keys. The Florida Keys are warm and sunny most of the year. There is an awesome sunset celebration in Key West every day, with street performers and a huge crowd. The keys are famous for their restaurants and bars, which are open late. It's a very laid back, relaxed, island sort of area. But it's a great place to have a good time during spring break. And an the water is absolutely beautiful!
- St. Pete/Clearwater Area Beaches. The St. Petersburg-Clearwater area is home to some of the world's top beaches. The beaches stretch for miles and miles. There are also many islands just off the coast, some have bridges or ferries that travel to them, others require a boat. There is lots to do in the area besides the beaches and bars, there is the nearby Busch Garden's in Tampa which is only about a half hour drive and there's all the Orlando attractions only about 90 miles away.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …