5 Best Places To Kayak In Arizona
Kayakers shouldn't miss kayaking at one of the 5 best places to Kayak in Arizona. Arizona has some of the best places to Kayak in the United States. Here are the five best places to kayak in Arizona.
- Gila River This river is a Kayaker's paradise. Kayakers should make sure they bring their cameras to capture all the beautiful scenery and wildlife they will see when they are kayaking on this river. Being able to kayak through many amazing and beautiful canyons makes this one of the best places to kayak in Arizona.
- Verde River This river is the perfect place for a family kayaking trip. The currents are slow enough that many parents feel comfortable taking their small children kayaking. Kayakers especially enjoy bird watching when they are kayaking on this river.
- Colorado River Kayakers enjoy kayaking year round on this river. Kayakers enjoy viewing different kinds of fish when kayaking in the clear waters of the Colorado River. Being able to view beautiful red sandstone canyon walls while kayaking make this one of the best places to kayak in Arizona.
- Patagonia Lake The view from this lake is amazing. The water on this lake is clear as glass, so kayakers enjoy seeing different kinds of fish while they are kayaking. Being able to see rare birds while kayaking makes this one of the best places to kayak in Arizona.
- Willow Lake Arizona residents come here to kayak time and time again. If you don't own your own kayak, you can rent one here before purchasing your own. Being able to see eagles, pelicans and other wildlife when kayaking makes this one of the best places to kayak in Arizona.
Posted on: Apr. 23, 2010