5 Best Places To Kayak In California
There are many great places to kayak in California, so kayakers won't want to miss kayaking in one of the 5 best places to kayak in California. Our list is as follows:
- Brush Creek. Kayakers who want an adrenaline rush need to kayak on this river. This creek is not for inexperienced kayakers. Having falls with four to five feet drops make this one of the best places to kayak in California.
- Cosumnes River. This is a great place for a group that has different levels of experienced kayakers. The river is swift enough for experienced kayakers to have a good time, but gentle enough for inexperienced kayakers to handle. The breathtaking scenery makes this one of the best places to kayak in California.
- Half moon Bay. This is one of the most beautiful places to take a moonlight kayak ride. Kayakers here are often get see migrating whales while they are kayaking. Being able to see many different kinds of marine wildlife while kayaking makes this one of the best places to kayak in California.
- La Jolla Cove. Kayakers can enjoy viewing the beautiful California coastline as they are kayaking at this cove. Kayakers will also see many different kinds of wildlife when they are kayaking here. Being able to kayak up to some amazing caves makes this one of the best places to kayak in California.
- Santa Catalina Island. Kayakers who also love fishing should not miss kayaking here. Kayakers will enjoy camping overnight and making their kayaking trip into a multiple day trip. Being able to kayak on your own or with a guide makes this one of the best places to kayak in California.
Posted on: Apr. 23, 2010