Colorado is made for kayaking, so kayakers shouldn't miss kayaking at one of the 5 best places to Kayak in Colorado. If you're into kayaking, make sure you check out one of these hotspots:
- The Colorado River. This is a fast moving river that kayakers can't get enough of. May kayakers take day trips on the Colorado River, but to experience more of what this amazing river has to offer kayakers should plan a multi day trip. Being able to kayak through so many beautiful canyons is why this is one of the five best places to kayak in Colorado.
- Gross Reservoir. The strong winds make kayaking here an exciting and challenging experience for kayakers. Kayakers should always be prepared with a life jacket, because powerful winds can make the waters of this reservoir extremely rugged. Being able to kayak in rugged waters, while viewing amazing snow covered peaks is this is one of the best places to kayak in Colorado.
- Boulder Creek. Kayakers, who want a real thrill, Kayak here. The swift moving water and rapids are not for the faint of heart. Allowing kayakers to be able to experience the thrill of a lifetime is what makes this one of the best places to kayak in Colorado.
- Horsetooth Reservoir. There are always great waves to kayak in in this man made lake. Many kayakers enjoy kayaking from one side of the lake and then camping overnight on the other side of the lake. Being able to see a variety of wild life while kayaking is why this is one of the best places to kayak in Colorado.
- Dillon Reservoir. This is a great place for both experienced and inexperienced kayakers to kayak for a day. New kayakers enjoy kayaking here during weekdays when water traffic is minimal. The great kayaking for new and experienced kayakers is why this is one of the best places to kayak in Colorado.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.