Kayakers should not miss kayaking in one of the 5 best places to kayak in Missouri. Missouri is made for kayaking! Here are the five best places to kayak in Missouri.
- Eleven Point River This is a great river for beginner or experienced kayakers. Kayakers enjoy seeing beautiful, old rock formations as they kayak down this river. Being able to see wildlife while kayaking on this river is why this is one of the best places to kayak in Missouri.
- Little Niangua River This is a great place for people who want to get away from civilization. Kayakers often see different kinds of wildlife when they are kayaking on this river. Being surrounded by undeveloped land is why this is one of the best places to kayak in Missouri.
- Wyaconda River Kayakers don't want to miss an opportunity to kayak on this great river. There are many small rapids that make for great kayaking. Having many great entry and exit points on the river makes this one of the best places to kayak in Missouri.
- Little St. Francis River This river should be left to experienced kayakers. Rough waters created after heavy rains make kayaking on this river an exciting experience. Kayakers should consider carrying enough rope with them to line their kayaks if conditions become too dangerous. Having lots of clean river ranks to sleep on overnight makes this one of the best places to kayak in Missouri.
- Platte River This a great river to kayak on for people who want to have a relaxing day. This river is not to rough, so it is a great place to take kids kayaking. Being able to view the beautiful autumn colored leaves when kayaking in early fall makes this one of the best places to kayak in Missouri.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …