Looking for the 5 best places to kayak in PA? Pennsylvania can be a kayak lover’s dream come true, with over 50,000 miles of water to kayak on. If you are interested in kayaking in PA, the good news is that there are many great locations for you to try out.
- Kayak in the Poconos, PA. Located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, the Poconos offers a number of great places to kayak, such as the Delaware and Susquehanna Rivers. There are also lots of great places to camp and hike in the Poconos, which is part of what makes it one of the 5 best places to kayak in PA.
- Consider kayaking in Pittsburgh, PA. The Alleghany River offers kayakers a very unique experience in down Pittsburgh. Lake Elizabeth can be one of the best places to kayak in PA for those who are looking for a relaxed or beginner’s experience.
- Go kayaking in White Haven, PA. The Lehigh River is a great place for anyone who is looking to spend most of the day enjoying the waters. The White Haven area also offers plenty of other things to do, such as many places to shop and eat, which can be ideal for those who are afraid of getting bored of kayaking quickly.
- Look into kayaking in Huntingdon, PA. The Juniata River is one of the best places to kayak in PA, especially for those who enjoy having the opportunity to view various types of nature, ranging from birds to mammals. Keep in mind that this is also known to be one of the best places in PA to go fishing, which makes it a great choice for those who are hoping to kill two birds with one stone.
- Think about testing the waters in Bucks Count, PA. Buck’s County is considered to be a nature lover’s dream, as it is a popular place to kayak, white water raft, and camp. The Delaware River in Bucks County is one of the best places to kayak in PA. Keep in mind that it is not too far from Philadelphia, making an ideal kayaking retreat for people who live in this city.
These are just 5 best places to kayak in PA. Keep in mind that there are many other great places to consider kayaking in Pennsylvania, regardless of your location. Both advanced and beginner kayakers will find a river, stream, or lake which they will be able to enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.