Looking for the 5 best places to meet 40 year-olds? To meet 40 year-olds, you do not necessarily look in the same places as you would other women. By the time a woman reaches 40 years, she will be approaching life far differently than a younger woman. You may meet 40 year-olds at a bar, but if she spends a lot of time there, it'll show on her haggard face. Here are the five best places to meet 40 year-olds:
- The workplace is a tried and true place to find women. Some might look down on, "fishing from the company pier," but you spend a lot of your waking hours there. Why not look in an environment where you have the opportunity to get to know a woman from one day to the next. The workplace is certainly one of the best places to meet 40 year-olds, but be sensitive to potential harassment.
- Supermarkets, believe it or not, are another tried and true place to meet 40 year-olds. Everyone has to eat, and the supermarket is a good place to seek out a 40-something woman. Just be sure to work on the pickup line, because it'll take a good line to get a telephone number at the grocery store.
- Bookstores are slowly dwindling, but they have traditionally been an excellent place to meet older women. If you like the bookish, semi-nerdy type, you'll find them at a bookstore. It's easy to qualify your target, based on the section of the store and the books in her arms. Head to the nearest bookstore. It is one of the best places to meet 40 year-olds, although the window of opportunity is closing as literature goes electronic.
- Yoga classes are guaranteed to be populated with older women. Yoga is not so necessary for young women, although you'll find them there. As the body ages, the imperative of yoga increases. Start attending yoga classes, as they really are one of the best places to meet 40 year-olds, especially fit ones.
- Volunteering offers another excellent opportunity to meet women in their 40s. Pick your poison. The animal shelter or the library or perhaps a local film or music festival. It's easy to meet the people around you when you are volunteering. It makes you feel good about yourself, and it puts you on a good foot when approaching a 40 year-old.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.