With the holiday upon us, many people are clamoring to find the 5 best places for Mother's Day lunch in Rockford, Illinois. There are plenty of local restaurants that are expanding their brunch hours and beefing up their menus to accommodate the influx of people looking to treat mom. No matter what you are looking for, there’s a place for Mother’s Day brunch perfectly suited to your needs. This list of the five best places for Mother's Day lunch in Rockford, Illinois will ensure that this Mother's Day is the best yet.
- Best Western Clock Tower Resort & Conference Center. Best Western Clock Tower Resort & Conference Center is going all out this year, ensuring that it will be one of the best places for Mother's Day Brunch in Rockford, IL. Located at 7801 E. State St, Best Western Clock Tower Resort & Conference Center will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. for brunch. Expanded menu options include a specialty coffee bar, scallops, a create your own pancake station with M&Ms for the kids and much more. Flowers will be available for moms and the brunch will be backed by the jazz stylings of the Jack Farina Band. The buffet style brunch costs $27 for adults and $12 for children. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (815) 398-6000.
- Illinois Machine Shed. For those looking for an earlier option as a criteria for the best places for Mother’s Day brunch in Rockford, IL, Illinois Machine Shed offers you just that. With hours starting as early as 8:00 a.m., this is a great place to start your Mother’s Day. The expanded brunch begins at 10:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. and dining options include breakfast, dinner and dessert options and range in pricing from $9.99 for the early morning hours to $18.99 for brunch. Illinois Machine Shed is located at 7475 E. State Street and is accepting reservations by calling (815) 229-3276.
- Pearl Bistro. If you’re a parent of young children who won’t enjoy an upscale breakfast spread there are still options for you to enjoy one of the best places for Mother’s Day Brunch in Rockford, IL. By spending your brunch at Pearl Bistro, you open the door for options that children will more than enjoy, including gourmet pizza. After finishing their main meal, children can have a great time making their own desserts in the chocolate fountain, making this a mother’s day to remember. Brunch is served from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and costs range from $7.50 for children and $17.95 for adults. Pearl Bistro is located at 6876 Spring Creek Road. (815) 555-1212.
- Happy Joe’s Cafez. For those on a budget, Happy Joe’s Cafez located at 6795 E. Riverside Blvd. is an excellent choice for one of the best places for Mother’s Day brunch in Rockford, IL without breaking the bank. In addition to their normal brunch menu, Happy Joe’s Cafez will be serving ham, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls to satisfy every craving. Brunch prices are only $8.69 for adults and 45 cents per year of age for children. Reservations and additional information are available by calling (815) 282-1000.
- Table 13. If what you’re looking for in the best places for Mother’s Day brunch in Rockford, IL is a sit down type atmosphere over a buffet, then Table 13 is the pace for you. Situated at 6957 Olde Creek Road, Table 13 will open their doors for brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Diners will receive a four course meal with options ranging from pastries to main dishes. Prices are $24 for adults and $10 for children. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling (815) 964-1300.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …