The 5 best places in Virginia for Mother’s Day Brunch include places throughout the state. Wineries offer samplings and tours while some brunches treat Mom to music. Buffets provide plenty of choices for dining options.
- Enjoy brunch and live music. Treat mom to casual fine dining at Traveler’s Tavern for Mother’s Day brunch and enjoy live instrumental music. All moms receive a special flower for Mother’s Day. Brunch and music at the Traveler’s Tavern is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. A dinner menu is also available from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Traveler’s Tavern: 801 Virginia Ave, Clarksville, VA 23927, (434) 374-1866
- Dine for lunch with wine tasting. Chateau Morrisette provides an extravagant brunch buffet for Mother’s Day brunch. Tour The Winery after lunch and schedule wine tastings. Booking and reservations recommended for brunch and tours. Brunch at Chateau Morrisette begins at 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. The Winery opens at 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Chateau Morrisette: 287 Winery Road SW, Floyd, VA 24091, (540) 593-2865
- Taste wine samples for Mom with lunch. DelFosse Vineyard and Winery offers fine dining with four prepared dishes together with four samplings of their award winning wines. Wine discounts offered at the Mother's Day brunch. DelFosse Vineyard and Winery: 500 Delfosse Winery Lane, Faber, VA 22938, (434) 263-6100
- Enjoy champagne and brunch. Impress Mom with Mother's Day brunch in the atrium and banquet room at Prince Michel Vineyard and Winery. Moms enjoy receiving the complimentary glass filled with their award-winning wine. Tour the winery and enjoy wine tastings while visiting. Make reservations for this event. Brunch starts at 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Prince Michel Vineyard and Winery: 154 Winery Lane, Leon, VA 22725, (540) 547-3707
- Enjoy a buffet. Benjamin’s at The Pointe Restaurant knows how to serve a delectable buffet filled with everything from Virginia ham to sushi. Mother’s Day brunch starts at 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and reservations are required. Benjamin’s at The Pointe Restaurant: 1217 Graves Harbor Trail, Huddleston, VA 24104, (540) 297-4900
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.