The five best pomegranate drinks mix flavor with a splash of fruit to create a perfect blended mixed drink. Pomegranate drinks are good for you based on the pomegranate content but don’t think it is a substitute for a pure pomegranate drink. These drinks below have bold flavor and colors. The drinks are hard yet smooth and most enjoyable and rare mix.
- Orange Pomtini. This sweet yet bold drink mixes pomegranate with orange juice and vodka. It is a great party drink and a good drink for social events without the risk of a quick buzz. Simply mix one part each, pomegranate, vodka and orange juice. Serve over ice for a chilling good drink.
- Pomegranate Manhattan. The Manhattan is not a preppy drink anymore. This version is a splash of bold color and strong flavor. The after taste can be a bit bitter so be fore warned. To create mix 1 part pomegranate with bourbon, add sugar to taste with two fine dashes of bitters. Served best on the rocks.
- Pomegranate Sparkle. For those special occasions when champagne is on the menu, try a taste of something new. A wickedly good and popular drink mixes one part pomegranate and two-part bubbly brute champagne. Add some lemon for a twist and blend with crushed ice. Makes a great icebreaker and toast to good times drink.
- Pomegranate Cosmopolitan. A little class with your pomegranate brings forth a special blend for special times. This pomegranate mix is a bold and sweet taste with a touch of elegance. To make simple mix 1/7 of triple sec, vodka and lime juice. Shake with ice and 1 part pomegranate juice and you have yourself a classic and tasty drink.
- Pomegranate Martini. This shaken, not stirred drink is a another great social drink. Invite some friends over and enjoy a pomegranate martini. Simply mix one part vodka with you pomegranate and blend in ½ simple syrup. be sure to mix well and serve dry or over ice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.