The five best pomegranate drinks mix flavor with a splash of fruit to create a perfect blended mixed drink. Pomegranate drinks are good for you based on the pomegranate content but don’t think it is a substitute for a pure pomegranate drink. These drinks below have bold flavor and colors. The drinks are hard yet smooth and most enjoyable and rare mix.
- Orange Pomtini. This sweet yet bold drink mixes pomegranate with orange juice and vodka. It is a great party drink and a good drink for social events without the risk of a quick buzz. Simply mix one part each, pomegranate, vodka and orange juice. Serve over ice for a chilling good drink.
- Pomegranate Manhattan. The Manhattan is not a preppy drink anymore. This version is a splash of bold color and strong flavor. The after taste can be a bit bitter so be fore warned. To create mix 1 part pomegranate with bourbon, add sugar to taste with two fine dashes of bitters. Served best on the rocks.
- Pomegranate Sparkle. For those special occasions when champagne is on the menu, try a taste of something new. A wickedly good and popular drink mixes one part pomegranate and two-part bubbly brute champagne. Add some lemon for a twist and blend with crushed ice. Makes a great icebreaker and toast to good times drink.
- Pomegranate Cosmopolitan. A little class with your pomegranate brings forth a special blend for special times. This pomegranate mix is a bold and sweet taste with a touch of elegance. To make simple mix 1/7 of triple sec, vodka and lime juice. Shake with ice and 1 part pomegranate juice and you have yourself a classic and tasty drink.
- Pomegranate Martini. This shaken, not stirred drink is a another great social drink. Invite some friends over and enjoy a pomegranate martini. Simply mix one part vodka with you pomegranate and blend in ½ simple syrup. be sure to mix well and serve dry or over ice.