These 5 best pontoon boats capture a light feeling of casual fun that brings people together to socialize, to laugh, to drink and to have a good old time. Sometimes called "party boats" because they permit quite a few people on board at a time for casual socializing, pontoon boats are becoming increasingly popular on lakes.
- Bentley 2007 184 4 Point The experts have spoken and they agree that this Bentley is the pontoon boat of choice at least for its eighteen to twenty feet range. This Bentley can hit a maximum 75 horsepower, is capable of holding eight people and comes with a nine foot bimimi top and Rotocast furniture. Can you see why it belongs on our best pontoon boats list?
- Sun Tracker Party Barge 20 With a name like "Party Barge," you know you've hit the jackpot of cool pontoon boats! Sun Tracker's Party Barge 20 is (despite its name, which suggests irresponsible revelry) a family boat with a capacity of twelve people. Its fuel capacity is 30 gallons and some of its features include mooring cleats, lounge seats and the ever-hip dual latching gates.
- Premier Legend Pontoon A pontoon boat that belongs to the larger class of 22 foot models, Premier's Legend Pontoon is a touring pontoon boat that comes with with an eleven foot bimini top, corner castings, tilt steering, stainless steel hardware and a playpen cover. Get your party on with this pontoon boat!
- Bennington 2875 RLX10 A pontoon boat made for relatively large groups of people, this model can seat up to seventeen passengers to make it a real party! Topping out at a whopping 28 feet, this Bennington comes with chaise lounges, vinyl flooring and lots of room to party.
- Creek Company ODC 1624 Some pontoon boats can be used solely for fishing, too. Creek Company's ODC 1624 is one such case. Smaller for fishing purposes, it seats only three people, but it makes up for this in its motor capabilities. If you don't want to use a motor, relax. You can also row your way along with eight foot drift boat oars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.