Find out what the 5 best portable spas are. No matter if you are going on vacation or just need a spa in your backyard, the best portable spas can be taken anywhere with little assembly time. Never go to a resort again and wonder if they have a spa available. Bring your own, but be sure to choose from one of these:
- Super Tub 200 Portable Soft Spa. This portable spa is best because it could fit up to four people. This portable spa does not require extra equipment or tools to set up and it is very light. So, anybody could enjoy this portable spa without the hassle of finding parts or reading long instructions.
- Spa 2 Go Portable Spa with Micro Jets. This portable spa is powered by an air pump that is already included. It also comes with its own filter. The micro jets in this spa are incredible. They have very strong currents, just as if it were a built-in spa! If you suffer from sore, aching muscles or back pain, then try this one.
- Bubble Spa B-130 Camaro Spa. This portable spa is best in appearance. It is mostly black and looks simple and cute. It also comes with a cover. So, whenever you are not using your spa, you could protect the water from debris. They call it the Bubble Spa because its jets produces bubbles that make it relaxing.
- Lay-Z-Spa Premium Series. The jets in this portable spa are great. They actually have a separate compartment for jet streams which makes them even more relaxing and comfortable. The Lay-Z-Spa is excellent if you want to fit a spa in your apartment home without being outside. It fits up to four people, but comfortably two people.
- M-Spa Portable Inflatable Jet Spa M-210. This portable spa is equipped with hydro-massage. So, it is best for relaxing and releasing stress. Whenever you are feeling tense just prop it up in your backyard and rejuvenate. Feeling your best will never get easier than the Jet Spa M-120.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …