If you are looking for some late night action when traveling, check out the 5 best Prague brothels. Prague has many things to offer, and brothels would be one of them. If you’re a tourist in the area, than this might be one of the things worth checking out. Locals frequent these brothels, and they may be able to point you in the right direction to them.
- Laura Club. This wonderful night club and brothel offers the best in ladies and the best drinks. They are one of a kind, and offer discounts and wonderful accommodations to those visitors who want to feel right at home in their establishment.
- The Atlas Cabaret. This nice, upscale brothel has a number of women to choose from. They dance and sing and entertain the visitors who come through. They also entertain in other ways if you’re willing to pay for it. Drinks are sold nightly.
- The Darling Cabaret. At this brothel they offer live shows of women, entertainment, fun, and drinks. Not only that, but you can get to know one of the girls more intimately if you pay the right amount. They have themed nights throughout the weeks which provide more fun for the visitors.
- AAA Club. This brothel offers much more than a show. They provide their visitors with private rooms, pool, erotic massages, bar, and parties. Unlike the top selections, this brothel offers many more women than the first few. You can have fun with the women in their establishment, or have them come to you.
- Sweet Paradise. This brothel is loaded with many women. Each of the women has many different specialties depending on what they will and will not do. They provide the most when it comes to having fun. This is one of the bigger brothels in the Czech Republic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …