For men who want to last longer sexually, here are the 5 best premature ejaculation creams on the market today. According to customer reviews, they are among the top-rated penile skin creams, gels, and lotions. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem for men. Biological and psychological factors play a role in the condition, but it is treatable. If premature climax is not a frequent occurrence, there is no cause for concern. If it happens all the time, a doctor may suggest therapy, prescribe medications, or recommend topical treatments. Anesthetic creams contain medications that dull penis sensation. Applied shortly before sexual intercourse, these creams are wiped away when the penis loses enough sensation to delay ejaculation. Here are the five best-selling topical treatments for premature ejaculation.
- Climaxagen. Climaxagen is said to increase a man’s sexual stamina without affecting his partner. The penile cream combines a skin-calming ingredient with male enhancement ingredients. The main ingredients are Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester )ADCE), Di-PPG2-Myreth-10 Adipate (DMA), isopropyl myristate, lecithin, and niacin. A three-month supply of Climaxagen retails online for about $190.00.
- Pro-Solution Gel. Pro-Solution gel is a natural medicine that uses transdermal technology to increase blood flow, improve erection quality, and prevent premature ejaculation. Ingredients include L-Arginine, aloe vera, bearberry extract, algae extract, mango butter, menthol, and Vitamin C. The product retails online for about $90.00 a tube.
- Enlast. Enlast is another male enhancement cream that helps to delay sexual climax. Men use the cream to reduce penile over-sensitivity before intercourse and to slow the onset of ejaculation. A six-month’s supply of Enlast costs $150.00, and men can order a free trial supply directly from the company website.
- Mandelay. Mandelay is a clear topical gel that uses a numbing agent to desensitize the penis to sexual stimulation. It contains the active ingredient benzocaine, and customers report a loss of sensitivity or numbness in both partners. Although the product is not a libido booster, it ranks among the top treatments for premature climax. Mandelay retails online and at the drugstore for about $10.00 a tube.
- Vivaxa. Last on the list of five best premature ejaculation creams is Vivaxa. The topical product is said to firm the penis, improve erection quality, boost stamina, and stop premature climax. The proprietary formula includes Di-PPG2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, lecithin, menthol, arginine, and a number of other ingredients. Three tubes of Vivaxa retail online for about $180.00.
Sure, you're not thirteen anymore, but hot chicks and hot thoughts can still leave a man in need of a very cold shower. ...
No one likes acne. No one likes looking at it, and no one likes being afflicted with it. Treating acne can be one of ...
Hair gel served its purpose back in the 1980s, with its penchant for creating god-awful spikes and crisp, slicked hair. ...