5 Best Presents For Wife
The 5 best presents for wife are all those gifts that will leave no doubt in her mind that she is your reason for living, your special someone your squeeze. With these gifts, you may also be lucky enough to get yourself some as your wife may just leap into your arms in a physical expression of putting-out appreciation.
- One Dozen Assorted Roses. Sometimes, the simplest, most classic and also potentially most cliche presents are still the best.
- Open Diamond Fishnet Body Stocking. Rawwwwwr! That is what your wife wants to hear from you even after years of being married to her. She wants to know that you still find her physically attractive. So to avoid making her feel even more self-conscious than she already does about the size of her hips (and other parts of her lower body), get her this sexy and ultra-revealing body stocking to tell her that you still think she can do it justice.
- Spa-in-a-basket. The third-best present for your wife is this spa-in-a-basket. With spa-in-a-basket, your dainty wife receives much-appreciated bath gel, soap, bath salts and lotion. Hopefully, your wife won't be too sensitive and misconstrue this present as a subtle way of telling her that she needs to bathe more!!
- Two Piece Yin Yang Friendship Pewter Pendant Necklace. This present will make your wife erupt in tears, but in a good way. It will remind her why you two once-crazy kids got married in the first place: because you were best friends to begin with. Huh? Huh? Pure genius!!
- The Ultimate Vacation Collection. What's better than taking your wife on a vacation? Why...bringing the whole vacation to her...duh! The Chevy Chase collection of "Vacation" movies, that is! Better than a real holiday and a whole hell of a lot cheaper for sure, The Ultimate Vacation Collection features that loveable well-meaning doofus Chevy Chase in all his slapstick glory with "National Lampoon's Vacation," "Vegas Vacation," "European Vacation," and "Christmas Vacation." Better than an actual vacation, which is temporary, because this—the gift of laughter—is one that keeps on giving.