Based on product analyses and customer satisfaction, here are the five best products to prevent premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint for men, but it is a treatable problem. Treatment options include sexual therapy, psychotherapy, medications and topical creams. Most men find that a combination of treatments works best.
Some products formulated to prevent premature ejaculation require a doctor’s prescription. But there are many good products on the market today that men can purchase over-the-counter, either online or at their neighborhood drug store. Here are five products with the highest marks.
- Climaxagen. Climaxagen is the highest-rated product to prevent premature ejaculation. The penile cream combines Di-PPG2-Myreth-10 Adipate (DMA), lecithin, niacin and other ingredients that absorb directly into the skin for immediate results. Climaxagen is formulated to give men more control over their sexual experiences and enhance the quality of their erections. The product cost about $190.00 for a three-month supply.
- VigRX Plus. VigRX Plus is a male enhancement product that comes in pill or tablet form. The product promises to improve a man’s overall health and sexual experiences. A unique combination of ingredients, including ginkgo biloba, help improve erection quality and delay ejaculation. A three-month supply of VigRX Plus retails online for $205.00.
- Enlast. Enlast is a male enhancement cream that contains benzocaine, an FDA-approved male genital desensitizer. Enlast contains L-Arginine and other ingredients known to improve erections and prevent premature ejaculation. A six-month supply retails for $150.00, and men can order a free trial on the product website.
- Pro-Solution Gel. Pro-Solution Gel is another top-rated male enhancement product that works on contact. L-Arginine, menthol, mango butter and several other natural ingredients help improve erection quality while working to prevent premature ejaculation. Pro-Solution Gel retails online for $89.00 a tube.
- Prematrol. Prematrol is a male enhancement nutritional supplement said to control premature ejaculation. The product combines L-Arginine, ginseng and other ingredients to give men more pleasurable and longer-lasting sexual experiences. A bottle of Prematrol, which equals a one-month supply, retails online for about $29.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)