5 Best Professional Ping Pong Paddles
The 5 best professional ping pong paddles are designed for tournaments. They are also designed for players who use the shakehand grip during the game. The following ping pong paddles are best for those who are really serious about ping pong.
- Killerspin RTG Diamond C Professional Ping Pong Paddles. This ITTF approved paddle by Killerspin is made to pass all tournament standards. You have your choice of a straight or flared handle. If you want to play a high speed game with a lot of spin, this is one hell of a ping pong paddle.
- JOOLA USA Tournament Professional Ping Pong Paddles. A two millimeter thick sponge and a Viva flared handle blade are two defining characteristics of this professional ping pong paddle by JOOLA. JOOLA claims that this paddle is for fast and aggressive ping pong players.
- Butterfly Senshu Ping Pong Paddles. Butterfly is known for making high quality ping pong paddles. This one is designed for spin, power shots and general aggressive playing styles. The foam core dampens the vibrations of the paddle so that there is more force on the ball.
- Prince® Pro Speed 900 Ping Pong Paddles. Fast players will love this paddle that is designed for speed. The anti-vibe technology of this professional ping pong paddle makes for great power shots.
- Yasaka dYNAMICS 17 Ping Pong Paddles. This ping pong paddle has 17 wood plys and weighs only 90 grams. Its affordable price and professional player quality make this one of the best professional ping pong paddles you can get on a budget.
Posted on: Jan. 28, 2011