Here are 5 best PS3 compatible hard drives. Sony has done a big feat by allowing to replace their hard drive with any other hard drives even from their competitive manufacturers. Any simple laptop hard drive either 7200 rpm or 5400 rpm is compatible with PS3. The only thing you need to consider is the size. PS3 uses 2.5-inch battery size.
- Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD3200BEVT SATA: Comes with a size of 2.5" in 5400 rpm, making it is one of the best compatible hard drives. This hard drive has the speed of 3.0Gb/s and 320GB extensive space with 8 MB cache. The features include WhisperDrive technology making it quiet and noise efficient. Also the WD shock guard technology makes it very tough on outside and enable it to bused in rough conditions.
- Seagate ST9160821A-RK Ultra ATA 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive: With 160 GB space, this is a popular choice when it comes to replacing the PS3 hard drive. The best feature it has is that does not allow itself to get hot even when used for several hours.
- 2.5-inch Hitachi Travelstar 5400RPM 8MB SATA II: An internal catched hard drive with massive 500GB storage space is one of the best PS3 compatible hard drives. The best feature is that it is eco-friendly. It is designed in a way to maintain minimal emission of halogen.
- Samsung SpinPoint M60S HM500LI internal hard drive – 2.5" – SATA300: This 5400 rpm hard drive with 500 GB disk space and 8 MB cache is a high quality product from Samsung and one of the best PS3 compatible hard drives. It runs as smoothly on PS3 as on a laptop.
- Toshiba MK5065GSX internal hard drive 2.5" – SATA-300 – 5400 rpm – buffer: 8 MB with 500GB disk spac. Toshiba has a reputation of being the most reliable in market; this product is another evidence of their reliability.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …