When your close to Penn Station stop by one of the 5 best pubs near Penn Station. Since all of these pubs are excellent, you will probably want to go to more than one of them. You can have a great time at these pubs wether you go to them by yourself or with a group of your friends.
- Stout. With a ton of televisions, this pub is a great place to go to watch a big game. This pub near Penn Station has a huge selections of beers for guest to chose from. One of the reasons why this pub is so popular is because the atmosphere is always lively and fun. Stout.133 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10003. (212) 629-6191.
- O'Reillys. One of the best things about this pub near Penn station is attentive and fun bartenders. At this Irish pub you find all different types of people. If your hungry while you are here, you can eat in the dinning area which is located above the pub. O'Reilly's. 21 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001-2200. (212) 502-5246.
- Hickey's. With the jukebox playing in the back ground, this pub has an old school feel to it. One of the best things about this pub near Penn Station that that it is not packed full of tourists. This is a great place to go when you are watching your pennies, because the beers here are fairly inexpensive. Hickey's. 139 W 33rd St, New York, NY 10079. (212) 502-5259.
- Blaggards Pub. This is a great pub to go to when you want to get away from large crowds. The atmosphere at this pub near Penn Station is very laid back. Besides great beer, this pub also serves delicious food. Blagards Pub. 210 W 35th St, New York, NY 10001. (212) 564-8221.
- McGarry'sPub & Restaurant. This is a great pub near Penn Station to go to after a long day in the city. Guests here love the happy hour specials that this pub has. There are also daily lunch and dinner specials served at the pub. McGarry's Pub & Restaurant.. 417 Ninth Ave, New York, NY 10001. (212) 810-2115.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …