5 Best Puerto Rico Resorts
Puerto Rico has many fine and luxurious havens, and the five best Puerto Rico resorts are awaiting your arrival. Herein you can find the five best Puerto Rico resorts. Puerto Rico is one of the most popular destinations in the northeastern Caribbean, and you don’t even need a passport to vacation there. Planning your next vacation will be a breeze if you take the advice in this article. You may just decide to visit all five best Puerto Rico resorts!
- Ritz-Carlton San Juan Spa and Casino. Know the comfort of an oceanfront pool and Jacuzzi, and a spa complete with steam rooms and whirlpools. Experience the fun of the golf course and 24-hour casino. In addition, fine gourmet restaurants and the scent of the ocean are sure to delight your senses. Sunbathe or partake in complimentary workout classes. There’s something for everyone! The Ritz-Carlton San Juan, 6961 Avenue of the Governors, Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico, 00979. 787-253-1700.
- Gran Melia Puerto Rico Golf Resort and Villas. If you are seeking a relaxing golf vacation, make your reservations here. This lavish Puerto Rico resort offers not only a golf course and golfing lessons, but also tennis, dance classes, sailing, a disco bar and a well-appointed health club. Add four restaurants and a world–class spa to the long list of amenities and you have a recipe for paradise. Gran Melia Puerto Rico Golf Resort and Villas, 200 Coco Beach Boulevard, Puerto Rico, 00745. 1-800-230-4134.
- Hix Island Houses. If you truly want to get away from it all, this place is an exceptional retreat. At Hix Island Houses, you will find a comfortable, soothing atmosphere. You won’t find the distraction of phones or television here. Instead, you get spacious units that are open to the elements. The property is surrounded by twelve acres of beautiful wooded land, replete with butterflies and birds. The environmentally-friendly resort is solar-powered and makes use of minimal lighting to detract mosquitoes. Absolutely one of the five best Puerto Rico resorts. Hix Island Houses, HC-02 Box 14902, Vieques, Puerto Rico, 00765. 787-741-2302.
- Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa. Found on the “Isle of Enchantment,” Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa is also one of the five best Puerto Rico resorts. A private, secluded beach and two world-class golf courses top the list of amenities. The spa offers everything from facials to massages to body wraps. From your room, you will gaze upon views of the ocean, mountains and golf courses. Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, 6000 Rio Mar Boulevard, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. 1-800-858-0703.
- La Casitas Village Resort and Golden Door Spa. Private villas with ocean views, a water park, scuba diving , horseback riding, golfing, fishing. These are just a few of the pleasures that are in store at this exclusive resort. Your cottage will offer homey comforts such as refrigerators, microwaves , coffee makers and cable television. This resort has a four-star rating and deserves to be one of the five best Puerto Rico resorts. La Casitas Village Resort and Golden Door Spa, 1000 El Conquistador Avenue, Fajardo, Puerto Rico. 1-800-858-0703.