The best pulsar wristwatches symbolized the age in the 1970's. Pulsar was born and held a new and different look of its own creating the best pulsar wristwatches in the world.. Pulsar was new and bold. In 1972 the Pulsar wristwatch was first introduced and changed the symbol of time. It brought to the market unique designs, which were surprising and beautiful. Truly, pulsar has changed the wings of time and listed are the five best pulsar wristwatches of today’s market.
- PQ2003 Tech Gear Pulsar Men’s Wrist Watch. This is one of the five best pulsar wristwatches of the world. This watch has a black urethane strap. It has world time including 39 cities, five daily alarms and 30 scheduled alarms. It keeps fourteen character messages intact and beeps within a 1/100th second timing stop watch within the elapsed time of up to 100 hours. it has great memory recall including 100 lap/split with a count down timer scrolling display mode. It is water resistant and holds a power saving function within screw down case.
- PF 3663 Tech Gear Pulsar Men’s Wrist Watch. This watch contains the balance of both form and function. A fifteen second stopwatch is included and records time elapsed up to 60 minutes. It has a triple link stainless steel band and also a screw on the case back. It is water resistant and scratch resistant. It contains high contrast visible face and hands for improved viewing of time.
- PXN021 Pulsar Men’s Wrist Watch. This watch is stainless steel and railroad approved. The battery life lasts for up to five years and contains an English/Spanish calendar. It also contains a screw down locking crown and case back. It has been water tested to 100m.
- PUA120 Pulsar men’s Tech gear Driver Black Wrist Watch. This contains a black urethane strap. Its beauty is surround in this elegant contrast of its face. The red hand dials the second time. It is water resistant and keeps character messages intact. This watch contains date function and has a black dial. The strong hardlex crystals protect watch from excessive wear on dial.
- Pulsar Men's PUA111 Solar Powered Tech Gear Dive Wrist Watch. This watch features a high performance state of the art solar 4000 technology and eco-friendly power system that will charge form any type of light source and will continue for 180 days. The dial features a steel-motion second hand with a date window as well as a marine blue dial. This is technology a diving watch. It has s stainless steel case. An extension system on the band slows it to be worn over a diving suit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.