When you want to rock-out, the 5 best Queen songs will bring you to your knees. You can just punch up the music with your air guitar and let it rip. The British rock band featured Freddie Mercury as their front man, and his voice slaughtered the audience with the help of his band mates. The band was formed in 1970 and the music is phenomenal. Brian May played his heart out with this guitar and John Deacon was the band's fantastic bassist. The guy knocking it out on drums was Roger Taylor and when everyone came together on stage they rocked the house.
- “Bohemian Rhapsody." You hear the depth in Freddie Mercury's voice here and he hammers it home like only Queen can. The genus is clearly displayed, and the ride that the band takes you on is incredible. When this song was released, it stayed at number 1 on the UK charts for nine weeks. The story and the movement of the music are flawless.
- "We Will Rock You." Countless sporting events have used Queen's song to motivate the players and their fans. This is an exciting song that will put you in the right frame of the mind when you are hit with challenges.
- "Another One Bites The Dust." You know how it feels to go through a series of wrong relationships and you can just chalk it up to Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust." Freddie Mercury sings it best here: "There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man and bring him to the ground. You can beat him, you can cheat him, You can treat him bad and leave when he's down. But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you. I'm standing on my own two feet." Imagine that; standing on your own two feet without her and moving on. The relationship bit the dust after all and you can leave it behind.
- "We Are The Champions." Queen made a brilliant move when they drove home "We Are The Champions." No matter how far and how hard that road was you just climbed, you have that song that spells it out for you. Everything is etched within the music and you feel the power that it delivers as it pushes you to even higher heights.
- "Fat Bottomed Girls." Queen will get you off your chair and on the dance floor with this song. You will find many fat bottomed girls to ask to the dance floor; just do not call them that. You never know how they will take it, but the music speaks for itself quite well. This is a song that is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, no matter what your bottom looks like.
Queen rocked the world and is still rocking it today. Freddy Mercury is no longer with us, but his music and brilliance lives on though the band's recordings. This band is timeless and the list will help you to take a small glimpse at Queen's world and the success that they achieved.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.