The 5 best Rachel Bilson movies are easy to choose because she’s only actually been in four feature-length films as of 2010.
- “Unbroken” (2003). Rachel Bilson starred in this short film/Public Service Announcement for the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN). She portrays a victim of date rape after the attack. The black and white video is only four minutes long, but her performance is haunting.
- “The Last Kiss” (2006). Rachel Bilson made her feature film debut in “The Last Kiss.” Zach Braff stars as a young man with a pregnant live-in girlfriend, played by Jacinda Barrett. Rachel Bilson plays a college student who tempts him without knowing he’s already attached.
- “Jumper” (2008). Hayden Christensen stars in this movie as David, a young man capable of teleportation. Rachel Bilson plays Millie, his childhood friend and, subsequently, his girlfriend. The film also features Diane Lane, Samuel L. Jackson, Jamie Bell, and Kristen Stewart. The movie spawned a video game called “Jumper: Griffin’s Story.”
- “New York, I Love You” (2009). Rachel Bilson is part of a huge and talented ensemble cast that also includes Christina Ricci, Hayden Christensen, Chris Cooper, Robin Wright Penn, Orlando Bloom, Natalie Portman, Shia LaBeouf, Ethan Hawke, James Caan, and Ethan Hawke. The film contains 11 separate segments that all take place in one of the five boroughs of New York.
- “Waiting for Forever” (2010). In this film, Rachel Bilson stars as Emma Twist, a mediocre television actress. The character returns to her hometown when her father becomes ill, and reconnects with her childhood best friend, Will.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.