Swimming goggles come in all shapes and sizes, but if you are looking for racing goggles check out these 5 best racing swimming goggles. Goggles should fit the swimmer comfortably, but also offer them good visibility. It is also important to have a snug fit so there is no leakage to distract them and slow them down.
- Speedo Vanquisher. These swimming goggles are good for both competitive racing and recreational swimming. They have soft silicone around the eyes and a comfortable fit. They also come with 4 different nose pieces in difference sizes so each user can have the perfect fit. The Vanquisher does not fit around the eye, but more in the eye socket for a better fit.
- Swedish Goggles. Although these swimming goggles offer the swimmer a very clear view and a wide range of vision, they do not have a soft cushioning around the eye. The range of vision makes them a favorite for many racers though. They are assembled by the user and have a fit like no other goggle.
- Speedo Aquasocket. The Aquasocket is one of the swimming goggles with a slimmer design to minimize drag in the water. They fit right in the eye sockets and for a snug fit, but also have soft silicone for comfort. These goggles also come with several nose pieces in different sizes.
- TYR Racer. Another one of the racing swimming goggles with a silicone material for comfort, the TYR Racer also fits right into the eye socket. These goggle offer the user great peripheral vision.
- TYR Velocity. The Velocity has an anti-fog feature and double silicone head strap. Racing swimming goggles should offer their user good peripheral vision and these don't disappoint. Whether the swimmer is in a race or training for one these are a good goggle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.