The 5 best Rado wrist watches are all of very high quality and style. Rado makes wrist watches for men, women and unisex ones. They are extremely exquisite and made with extremely high quality. Here are the top five watches for men made by Rado.
- Rado Integral Men's Watch. This outstanding watch for men is one of the top watches made by Rado. It comes equipped with a black ceramic case and band that is trimmed in 18 kt. yellow gold trim. It contains a black dial with gold tone hands and hour markers. This great watch sells for around $1100.
- Rado Dialmaster Black Chronograph/Tachymeter Midsize Men's Watch. Rado makes this top watch for men. It contains a stainless steel case and band and a push button deployment clasp. It is also water resistant. This top watch sells for around $1500.
- Rado Sintra Men's Watch. This Rado is another top watch that is made for men. This watch contains a silver dial and shows the date at 6 o'clock. It has eleven diamond markers and is practically scratch proof. It contains quartz movement and sells for around $1350.
- Rado Ceramica Jubile Men's Watch. Rado makes this ceramic watch for men and it has much to offer. It comes in a black ceramic case and has a black ceramic bracelet. It shows the date, has quartz movement and is water resistant. It sells for around $1100.
- Rado Integral Platinum-tone Ceramic Blue Men's Watch. The last of the top five watches made by Rado is this blue one for men. It comes in a platinum-tone ceramic case with bracelet and a blue dial. It contains quartz movement and is water resistant. It sells for around $1000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …