5 Best Rappers Of 2008
Rap music is a big part of a lot of communities. Rap music is more to people than just music; it is a lifestyle and a way to connect on a deeper level to who you are. There are many rappers out there who might be deemed as one of the best rappers of all time depending on their fans tastes.
- Ice Cube. Ice Cube is a widely known rapper, and he was one of the biggest out there in 2008 because of his album titled "The Essentials."
- Nas. His first album that came out in 1994 was deemed as one of the best rap albums of all times. Since then he has continued to rap and gain the attention of the world through his deep lyrics and rhythmic beats. Once 2008 came, he continued to do what he loves to do. He made yet another great album that hit top of the charts in 2008 named "Hero".
- Jay-Z. Not only is he a rapper, but he is also a producer with his own record label. He has signed on with many different singers and rappers throughout the years. He has sold many albums, and continues to work on his career in other ways. Jay Z announced the launch of his new book titled "Decoded", and also that he was retiring from the rap game in 2008 making him one of the best rappers of all time and most known and talked about in 2008.
- Ghostface Killa. He is not very widely known, but of the people who do know of him, he is rated highly. His beats cannot be matched, and the lyrics are deep and strong. This creates a bond between rap music and people when listing to his albums. Ghostface Killa came into the game, produced a few albums, and made a killer album in 2008 called "The Wallabee Champ" that got his name out there.
- Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg is still out there, still doing what he loves to do. He has consistently been one of the best rapper throughout his career. He raps over some of the hottest beats that you hear today. 2008 was one of his best years for his music due to the album "Ego Trippin'".