5 Best Rappers 2010
Listing the 5 best rappers 2010 is no mean feat. It's not about who sold the most records, or who hosted the biggest tour, but who has really made the past year theirs. The following best rappers 2010 have really reinvented the genre over the past year to make it one of the most critically-acclaimed genres in musical entertainment.
- Kanye West. No matter what he's doing, Kanye always seems to be on the front of the newspapers. Whether he's making a scene at the video music awards, or dominating the airwaves, this man is definitely able to command a presence. No matter what you think of his music, you know that he's one of the best rappers 2010.
- Wiz Khalifa. A relative newcomer to the rap game, this young gun definitely is worth his weight in salt and talent. He's been an underground sensation, but that doesn't mean that fans and critics alike don't love him. The release of recent mix tapes like "Flight School" and "How Fly" solidified his position of one of the best rappers 2010.
- Lil Wayne. Easily one of the best rappers 2010, he's also one of the highest paid in the business, already having an estimated worth of over $18 million. Despite being taken to prison recently, he's still managed to conduct business in his orange jumpsuit and even collaborated on tracks over the phone. If that's not A-List material, then we don't know what is.
- Jay-Z. He might be approaching his golden years, but that doesn't seem to stop this hip-hop mogul. Recently playing at Coachella over the summer, he's impressed scores of people who have been rest assured that he's still got it. No doubt about it, we'll be hearing his records for at least the next 50 years.
- Drake. This young Canadian-born artist is one of the biggest names in the business. His album "So Far Gone" has been one of the best-received rap albums of all time, leaving fans eagerly awaiting his next entry into what many hope to be an extensive collection. Yes indeed, he's one of the best rappers 2010 we all have great expectations for.