There are five of the best raspberry vodka cocktails great for every gathering and season. Fruity, raspberry vodka cocktails are easy to create and tasty to consume. These mixed drinks are a popular choice for many gatherings and events with their sweet flavor and delicious combinations.
To make the best raspberry vodka cocktails, you will need:
- A cocktail shaker
- Highball glasses
- Martini glasses
- Raspberry vodka
- Blackberry schnapps
- Creme de cacao
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- White choclate shavings (optional
- Blue fruit juice
- Blue Curacao
- Lime slices (optional)
- Cranberry juice
- Ginger ale
- Lime juice
- Lemon wedges
- Iced tea
- Chocolate Berry Martini – In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour one part raspberry vodka, one part blackberry schnapps, and two parts creme de cacao. Shake the ingredients together, and then strain them into a martini glass. You can garnish this raspberry vodka cocktail with fresh raspberries or shavings of white chocolate.
- Blue Lesbian – To make a Blue Lesbian, fill a highball glass with ice, then 2 ounces of raspberry vodka in it. Next, fill the glass with blue fruit juice and a splash of Blue Curacao liqueur. Garnish this raspberry vodka cocktail with a slice of lime.
- Purple Rain Martini – To make this raspberry vodka cocktail, combine a half shot each of raspberry vodka, Blue Curacao, and Chambord, along with cranberry juice, in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake all of the ingredients together, and then pour into a martini glass with fresh raspberries on the bottom.
- FrazzleBerry – This raspberry vodka cocktail is created by pouring one part raspberry vodka into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Then, fill the glass with ginger ale and a splash of lime juice. Garnish with lime, if you’d like.
- The Rodrigo – To make the Rodrigo, fill a highball glass with ice, then squeeze in a wedge of lemon and leave the wedge in the glass. After you add the lemon, add about 3 ounces of raspberry vodka and fill the rest of the glass with iced tea iced tea to make this raspberry vodka cocktail.
In a case of, “let’s add two awesome things together and see what happens,” bacon-flavored vodka has become enough of a ...
Our Halloween prep continuous with a monstrous mixology course. Simultaneously freak people out and loosen them up with ...
Read an article that explains what your cocktail says about you