5 Best Rated Golf Clubs
Golf is all about having the right clubs to power you to victory, and the 5 Best Rated Golf Clubs will help you greatly in your drive to that goal. A great golf club is one that will not let you down, will increase the precision of your shot, and will give you longer air time on a shot. Check out our list of the 5 Best Rated Golf Clubs, and see if they will not improve your game.
- Adams Golf Insight Tech a4. This club combines both hard and soft points, being equally forgiving as well as concerned with tour performance. Featuring a pear shape which gives the look, workability and sound that pro players have gotten used to, the Insight Tech a4 provides for ideal launch conditions.
- Ping Golf Rapture V2. Tungsten weight pads in the back of the head ensure an expansion of the perimeter weighting; this golf club is all about straight drives that reach a high altitude. This best rated golf club also comes with an elongated head for the sole purpose of providing a larger hitting area.
- Titleist 909DComp. Definitely a higher end golf club, this Titleist is multi-material, meaning it is built from competing elements to give players the edge they deserve. It merges a composite crown with a titanium body and face insert for a driver which encourages a pretty high launch with a spin that is low to midrange.
- Srixon Z-RW. Coming from Asia and from parent company Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Srixon has been gaining popularity in the US in recent years. Their Z-RW driver splits the hitting area into four zones, every one of them featuring a different bulge and roll. Since it does not matter, then, where you hit it on the face, improved performance is the only consequence of this club.
- Mizuno MP-600. This driver by Mizuno is on our best rated golf clubs list because it is priced quite fairly (about middle of the price range) and delivers on quality. The MP-600 comes with two weights placed in a groove along the back of the club, which allow for a whopping fifteen different adjustments that can be moved efficiently to maximize ball flight as desired.