5 Best Real Estate Investment Companies
Even though the real estate industry has had it rough the past few years, you should still look into investing in the five best real estate investment companies. Hyperinflation is imminent, and while the market is down right now, at some point it will rise again and will soar to new heights. In the long term, an investment in any of these companies will make you an excellent return.
- CGM REALTY (CMGRX). Since 1994 G. Kenneth Heebner has been the fund manager at CGM REALTY, and in his time there the fund has had a five year annualized return of 10.41%. Also, up to 20% of its assets can be used to buy equity or debt securities in a sector unrelated to real estate. With its track record and diversity this company is one of the best real estate investment companies.
- Natixis AEW Real Estate A (NRFAX). Since the start of this century Matthyew Troxwell has been this company's fund manager. He has made the company invest heavily in real estate trusts that uses rental properties as its primary source of income. In 2009, the real estate fund had a return of 56.25% and that easily makes it one of the best real estate investment companies.
- JP Morgan US Real Estate A (SUSIX). Most of this company's assets are in domestic real estate with publicly traded securities. The company has had a ten year annualized return of 10.7%. One thing that makes it one of the best real estate investment companies is the fact that its minimum investment is only a grand and its expense raito is 1.18% instead of the average 1.50%.
- ING Real Estate A (CLARX). Like JP Morgan, this company is below the average expense ratio of 1.50% at a solid 1.34%. They also only require one thousand dollars as a start up investment. What makes ING Real Estate A one of the best real estate investment companies is that they seek long term capital growth and current income. Last year they had a 61.89% return.
- Forward Strategic Realty A (KSRAX). This is one of the best real estate investment companies because of its long track record with a 6.44% ten year annualized return. Investing in both foreign and domestic real estate securities makes it a little more diverse and one of the best real estate investment companies you can invest in.