Rene Russo is a superstar with many movie appearances. Picking the five best Rene Russo movies was a bit of a challenge as she has an impressive resume. Rene Russo is a talented Italian-American actress born in 1954 in Burbank, California. This seasoned beauty is still a sleek-bodied Goddess with gorgeous gams and an inviting smile.
Here are the five best movies starring Rene Russo:
- Freejack (1992). In this film Russo plays Julie Redlund, former fiancé to the main protagonist Alex Furlong (Emilio Estevez). "Freejack" focuses on the premise that the very rich being able to prolong their lives by using time travelers to “bonejack” people in the past right before they die. This is a futuristic thriller set in the year 2009.
- Major League (1989) is a comical ruckus about a baseball team (Cleveland Indians) made up of odd characters, aging ball players and a guy who just wants to play ball. Russo plays Lynn Wells, ex-girlfriend to the main character Jake Taylor (Tom Berenger), who believes he can win her heart back. This subplot helps move the comedy along as this team of misfits vie for the playoffs and keep the Indians in Cleveland.
- "In The Line of Fire" (1993). In this film, Russo acts opposite legendary actor Clint Eastwood (Frank Horrigan) who is an aging Secret Service agent. Russo plays Lilly Raines, a fellow agent who both annoys and attracts Horrigan. The two work together to stop a plot to kill the President, something Horrigan failed at back in 1963 with the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
- "Lethal Weapon 3" (1990). In this film, Russo plays Internal Affairs Officer Sergeant Lorna Cole to investigate weapons being stolen from the police impound. Russo teams up with the half-baked Sergeant Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) and his partner Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover). The three set out to solve the mystery in this comical and action packed movie.
- "The Thomas Crown Affaire" (1999) is a remake of the 1968 film of the same title. In this critically acclaimed action heist film, Russo plays Catherine Banning, a brilliant investigator hired to find and return the priceless Monet Crown. In this action-packed adventure and romance film, the one chasing enjoys the game as much as the one being chased, but only one can win.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.