Do you have a ravenous appetite and you're looking for the 5 best Reno buffets? Buffet dining is an American favorite way of eating out and Reno offers several buffet-style restaurants.
- Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grill This restaurant is one to visit when looking for Reno buffets. Toucan Charlie's serves a variety of cuisine including Mongolian BBQ, steaks, seafood and roasted chicken. Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grill: 3800 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502. (775) 824-4433
- The Buffet While the name of the restaurant is not anything noteworthy, this restaurant is one of the best Reno buffets. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with a wide range of specialties include American, Italian and Chinese cuisine. The Buffet: 345 N. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89501. (800) 879-8879
- King Buffet Bring your appetitive when you stop by the King Buffet because it is one of the best Reno buffets. It's a Chinese buffet and one of the best deals around the city. Prices are low, and food is fantastic. What more can you ask for in a buffet? King Buffet: 3650 Kietzke Ln. Reno, NV 89502. (775) 828-7997
- The Lodge Buffet The restaurant offers a wide array of food with a cozy ambiance. It is one of the best Reno buffets because there's seafood, a pastry bar, ribs and international entrees. Additionally, they have a salad bar and a pizza oven. One thing is sure, you won't leave hungry. The Lodge Buffet: 2500 E. Second St. Reno, NV 89555. (775) 789-2000
- Courtyard Buffet The Courtyard Buffet is one the best Reno buffets because it is in the Circus Circus Casino. The buffet includes a salad bar, stir fry noodle bar, prime rib, shrimp and rotisserie chicken. Save room though–they have a huge dessert station you won't want to miss. Courtyard Buffet: Circus Circus Reno: 500 N. Sierra St. Reno, NV 89503. (775) 329-0711
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.