Do you have a ravenous appetite and you're looking for the 5 best Reno buffets? Buffet dining is an American favorite way of eating out and Reno offers several buffet-style restaurants.
- Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grill This restaurant is one to visit when looking for Reno buffets. Toucan Charlie's serves a variety of cuisine including Mongolian BBQ, steaks, seafood and roasted chicken. Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grill: 3800 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502. (775) 824-4433
- The Buffet While the name of the restaurant is not anything noteworthy, this restaurant is one of the best Reno buffets. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with a wide range of specialties include American, Italian and Chinese cuisine. The Buffet: 345 N. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89501. (800) 879-8879
- King Buffet Bring your appetitive when you stop by the King Buffet because it is one of the best Reno buffets. It's a Chinese buffet and one of the best deals around the city. Prices are low, and food is fantastic. What more can you ask for in a buffet? King Buffet: 3650 Kietzke Ln. Reno, NV 89502. (775) 828-7997
- The Lodge Buffet The restaurant offers a wide array of food with a cozy ambiance. It is one of the best Reno buffets because there's seafood, a pastry bar, ribs and international entrees. Additionally, they have a salad bar and a pizza oven. One thing is sure, you won't leave hungry. The Lodge Buffet: 2500 E. Second St. Reno, NV 89555. (775) 789-2000
- Courtyard Buffet The Courtyard Buffet is one the best Reno buffets because it is in the Circus Circus Casino. The buffet includes a salad bar, stir fry noodle bar, prime rib, shrimp and rotisserie chicken. Save room though–they have a huge dessert station you won't want to miss. Courtyard Buffet: Circus Circus Reno: 500 N. Sierra St. Reno, NV 89503. (775) 329-0711