If you are thinking about a vacation or honeymoon trip, look at the 5 best resorts in the Bahamas. The Bahamas are famous for their clear turquoise waters, pristine beaches, and exciting night life of dining, entertainment, and Casinos. Swim with dolphins, enjoy a tropical sunset, or dance the night away in the Bahamas.
- Breezes Bahamas. The Breezes Bahamas is located on Nassau’s magnificent Cable Beach. This all inclusive (meals, drinks, and entertainment) is a few short minutes walk to the exciting night life and casinos. Enjoy the rock climbing wall, tennis, and beach volleyball. Complimentary water sports equipment including scuba diving and sailing. Workout at the fitness center with Nautilus style equipment or relax with professional spa services. Hotel wedding coordinators plan and create the perfect classic wedding. Reservations 877-273-3937.
- Sandals Emerald Bay. Sandals Emerald Bay is situated in the waters of the Exumas on the edge of clean, secluded beaches. This new resort has three pools, five restaurants, and water sports. Relax at the Red Lane spa with 17 treatment rooms, fitness center, and beauty salon. Play the exclusive Emerald Bay golf course or beach volleyball. Nightly entertainment is provided at the Amphitheater, piano bar, Karaoke, and the Junkanoo Rush Night Cabaret. Reservations 888-SANDALS.
- Paradise Island Hotel. The Paradise Island hotel is located at the Northern shore of New Providence Island in central Bahamas and is a 246 room all-inclusive luxury hotel. Nearby shopping, golf, surfing, scuba diving, fishing, and dining. Relax in the pool with Jacuzzi or on the man made tanning beach. Museums, historical sites, gardens and a zoo nearby. Reservations 888-645-5550.
- Atlantis, Bahamas. Swim with dolphins at the Dolphin Cay, deep water swim, or just relax on the beach. Atlantis’ fresh and sea water pools complete with lagoons and waterfalls also has the world’s largest open air marine habitat which home to over 250 species of marine wildlife. Dine at over 21 restaurants and play the night away in the largest casino in the Caribbean. The long list of amenities has something for everyone from honeymooners to the family on vacation. Rock climbing, lagoon snorkeling, fitness center, and the largest water park in the Caribbean are just park of what is available at the Atlantis, Paradise Island. Reservations 866-757-8229.
- Wyndham Nassau & Crystal Palace Casino. Dine at eight specialty restaurants and lounges for every meal or snack. Watersports include boating, fishing, jet skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. For adult entertainment visit the Crystal Palace Casino. Relax in the spa or on the golf course. Hotel wedding consultants coordinate everything from flowers to food to create your perfect wedding. Reservations and package information 242-327-6200.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.