The 5 best restaurant websites for Chicago can be a big help in finding food in this city full of great restaurants. Ethnic cuisine brought over by eastern Europeans, fine dining, and signature dishes like deep-dish pizza are some of the core dining types in Chicago. Doing some research before going out can make for a better experience.
- Chicago.metromix.com/restaurants. This may be the best restaurant website for Chicago. It is part of the metromix franchise, active in many urban areas across in the country, and presents a very splashy, professional page. Restaurants are categorized on a list on the left side of the page. The homepage is easily a great place to call home for Chicago foodies, with links to Groupon coupons, best-of lists, social media applications and a dining-themed calendar.
- Diningchicago.com/2008/index.php. This site has the standard list of hotels by cuisine and neighborhood. What helps make it one of the best restaurant websites for Chicago is a listing of recipes from local chefs and a blog, engaging readers on a variety of foodie topics. It also allows users to search by unique features, such as “celebrity hangout,” “belly dancing,” and “communal tables.”
- Opentable.com/start.aspx?m=3. OpenTable serves as a restaurant-booking aide, where users can earn points, redeemable for freebies, by booking reservations. The site also offers great insight on restaurants, and is one of the best restaurant websites for Chicago, with categories like “kid friendly,” “most booked” and “neighborhood gem” and loaded with photos and reader reviews.
- Zagat.com/Chicago. This site, one of the best restaurant websites for Chicago, brings with it the Zagat brand. Long-established as one of the leaders in dining ratings and recommendations, the site does only offer some features with a subscription. The site is not overwhelming, nicely produced, and allows members to leave comments.
- Chicagorestaurants.com. This restaurant website for Chicago is a simple and clean site, containing a vast list of restaurants in easy-to-surf categories. A vertical list down the left side of the page lists cuisines based on ethnicity and type; a list across the top of the page shows categories such as “catering” and “night life.” Clicking on any of these links brings up an alphabetized list of restaurants in that category with contact information, with links to the establishment website, where available.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!