5 Best Restaurant Websites
The web is full of great sites and finding the 5 best restaurant websites can seem difficult. Fortunately, there are a quite a few websites that give people a preview of what to expect at the local dining spots in and around their city. Below are five of the best restaurant websites on the internet.
- Zagat. The Zagat proclaims itself as one of the best restaurant websites and many of the individuals that frequent the site would likely agree. The Zagat focuses on giving readers a detailed and well thought-out overview of restaurants located in most major cities all over the world. From Boston to London, foodies can frequent the Zagat to get the buzz on the latest restaurant happenings.
- Chowhound. The Chowhound is more than a restaurant site. Besides having reviews on thousands of restaurants, it’s also a great place to get recipes and find out about the hottest bars in town. The Chowhound is known for its community. Food-lovers all over the world gather at the Chowhound to swap tips and insight about cooking, restaurants, foods, bars, cookware, and anything else related to eating.
- Yelp. Yelp is a site that encompasses a little bit of everything. It is true that Yelpers trade reviews on everything from the best place to get a facial to the best mechanic for a radiator replacement, but one thing the Yelp community heavily focuses on is the restaurant industry. Yelp is easily one of the best restaurant websites. It is user generated so Yelp is a great spot to get genuine and authentic reviews about where to eat.
- Urbanspoon. On the Urbanspoon, users vote on what they do and don’t like. Each restaurant has links to what people are saying about it on places like Twitter, the Blogosphere, and other review sites. The restaurant site gives people a clear overview of what the web says about a dining spot.
- Menuism. The Menuism covers restaurants located in the U.S. and Canada and goes by the theory that you should ‘rate what you ate’. It’s one of the best restaurant websites to browse quality reviews of restaurants and the dishes that they offer. The only thing left to do after reviewing some of the best restaurant websites is to go dining.