The five best restaurants for a date in Napa range from quaint Italian bistros to exotic Persian-inspired dining atmospheres. Napa, California, is also a premier wine region, boasting a number of nearby vineyards and wineries.
- Bistro Don Giovanni. A popular Italian bistro in the heart of Napa, couples can dine near a romantic fireplace either indoors or out on the restaurant's intimate terrace. This five best restaurant for a date serves Italian cuisine fused with Mediterranean flavor. Main courses are prepared in the restaurant's wood-burning oven to sear in a smoky, rustic flavor. Menu items include seafood, chicken creations, steaks, breads baked fresh daily and salads served with local olive oil dressings. You'll also find a large number of local wines to choose from. Bistro Don Giovanni: 4110 Howard Lane, Napa, CA 94558.
- Pizza Azzurro. A casual Italian restaurant, Pizza Azzurro serves pizza, calzones, rigatoni, manicotti wraps, fresh sausage and Caesar salad. This restaurant in Napa is great for dates as you can either dine or order for takeout. Entree prices range from $10 to $15 per person and regardless of where you dine, your date will be impressed with this restaurant's exceptional service and food. Pizza Azzurro: 1260 Main Street, Napa, CA 94558.
- Mustards Grill. Open for 27 years, this local favorite features a blend of Californian and American cuisine. As one of the five best restaurants for a date, it features the valley's finest wines, plus large helpings of signature menu items like Mongolian pork chops, barbecue ribs and savory mustard chicken. Mustards Grill is reasonably priced at around $20 per entree, but still offers world-class sophistication and service that will surely let your date know they're being treated to the very best Napa has to offer. Mustards Grill: 7399 St. Helena Highway, Napa, CA 94558.
- Jonesy's Steakhouse & Supper Club. One of the longest operating restaurants in the Napa area, Jonesy's is a fine-dining restaurant that caters to couples. This five best restaurant for a date in Napa features contemporary American cuisine, boutique wines and superb dining service. While you dine, enjoy the romantic ambiance that is reminiscent of the 1940s. Musical entertainment is provided nightly after 6 p.m. in the form of jazz and piano. Jonesy's also has a full-service bar, a cozy fireplace and an outdoor deck with views of the valley. Jonesy's Steakhouse & Supper Club: 2044 Airport Blvd., Napa, CA 94558.
- Zare. Open for lunch and dinner daily, this Napa restaurant features cuisine blends of Persian, Mediterranean and Californian. Zare also prepares their entrees with various French cooking techniques. This five best restaurant in Napa offers signature menu items like smoked salmon and grilled pork chops blended with roasted garlic and pine nuts. Desserts offered include chocolate soufflé and rice pudding with pistachios. Couples may dine in the Zen-like indoor atmosphere, or outdoors on the scenic deck area. Zare: 5091 Solano Avenue, Napa, CA 94558.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...