5 Best Off Road Trucks
The 5 best off-road trucks are vehicles you know you can rely on when it comes down to business. The off-road trucks on this list are tough trucks you can be sure will be able to handle the harshest off-road conditions that await you. The next time you want to drive off the beaten path, know that an off-road truck has your back.
- '96 Jeep Cherokee XJ The '96 Jeep Cherokee XJ is the best off-road truck because of its handy dandy camouflage action that provides great cover when you're driving in mud or through the forest. This off-road monster comes with 31-inch tires, so you know this vehicle will easily take you through to wherever you want to go. It is also equipped with custom bumpers, a light rack, a warn winch and Daylighter KC lights.
- '85 Chevy Pickup If you want an off-road truck that can easily take you through mud pits, this '85 Chevy Pickup is the off-road vehicle for you. With heavy-duty bumpers and an additional bonus of a three-inch body lift, you won't just go where you want—you'll also go there in a commanding height and with a great view of the surroundings. With its crossover steering and ten-inch superlift suspension, this off-road truck makes sure you will be the king of off-road trucking.
- '94 Jeep TJ The '94 Jeep TJ is a great off road truck if you like to drive through swamps, dirty areas or anywhere! There is a lot of filthy liquid that can and will spray all over the place. Its steering is a hydro assist and it also includes a 350 turbo and Dana 60 front and rear axles. This off-road truck also includes an ample amount of power to make you able to drive through any terrain you want.
- '02 Ford Ranger XLT This off-road truck is a must for you if you enjoy riding around in style and power. This particular '02 Ford Ranger XLT offers a 3.0 liter engine and a V-6, the perfect tools for oh-so-perfect power on the backroads. This particular off-road truck is also meticulous in its detail: Its 15-inch Eagle Alloy wheels have been painted black and also sandblasted. This paint job gives it the appearance of glory as you speed down dirt roads.
- '96 Ford Bronco XL Families and people with a lot of equipment and stuff to lug along will appreciate the room of this off-road beast. This special off-road truck has been outfitted with special Hella 500 lights and Hella Rallye 4000 lights, too. This allows this sweet off-road ride to illuminate any off-road area even in the darkest of dark nights.