5 Best Romantic Comedy Movies Ever List
Ever wonder what are the 5 best romantic comedy movies ever? Well the list is finally here! Included with the list is a short description of each of the movies. Be sure to check them out today.
- "The Princess Bride" This movie is about Princess Buttercup that has fallen in love with her farmhand Westley. Westley leaves the farm and seeks a fortune to be able to marry Princess Buttercup. After five years Westley is believed dead and the princess marries as Westley continues on his quest to return to her and marry.
- "My Best Friend’s Wedding" In this movie, Juliann, who the bride has chosen to be the maid of honor, is intent on ruining the wedding her best friend Michael is about to have. Juliann realizes that she is in love with the groom, her best friend, and who she ends up telling she is in love with them, but only after finding out his soon to be bride is all wrong for him.
- "The Wedding Singer" In the movie Julie is planning her own wedding while calling on the aid of a recently singled Robbie, a wedding singer. Robbie soon realizes that Julie’s fiancée is all wrong for her and that he is in love with her. As Robbie tries to help Julie see why Glenn is not right for her, he makes sure she knows that he cares for her himself.
- "There’s Something About Mary" Mary and Ted go to their high school prom together and later separate. Fourteen years later Ted knows that he is still in love with Mary, and even cares for her handicapped brother. Mary dates many different men who prove to be all wrong for her. In the end, patience pays off!
- "Knocked Up" This movie is about a very unlikely couple that ends up having a one-night stand while Alison is celebrating her promotion. Later Alison realizes that she is pregnant and contacts Ben to give him the news. The two begin dating for the sake of the child and you get to watch the relationship unfold through Alison’s pregnancy.
And the list of the 5 best romantic comedy movies is completed. If you have not seen these movies yet you should watch them as they are sure to touch your heart and make you laugh.