5 Best Roulette Betting Systems
Knowing the five best Roulette betting systems can certainly help the prospective gambler at this very tricky game. Because of the high number of betting options, people can get overwhelmed and play only obvious numbers or play on a “system,” which will ultimately lose. The only way to truly be able to win at roulette is to follow a strict set of rules for this game and keep in mind the best roulette betting options.
- The first thing to do when looking to place a bet on roulette is to avoid these “systems.” Roulette is a random game with no memory. Though there are some roulette betting systems might help, once a number is rolled, it could be hours before it is rolled again, or it could be only one or two rolls away. Do not fall into the pit of believing that you are “due” a win. This never ends well.
- The second thing to do is to understand the house edge on this game. For American Roulette, the house edge is well over five percent, whereas European Roulette has a house edge of only 2.6 percent. This is because American Roulette has an extra “0” on the board. If possible, try and stick with European Roulette instead when picking your roulette betting system.
- The third thing you must do is to not let emotions interfere with the game. Do not believe in streaks. Do not get angry, stubborn, or euphoric. The moment you stop playing smart is when you will take a big loss. Thinking that you are on a winning streak is the best way to let your guard down and take a loss. Getting angry will make you bet irrationally or without considering the loss. Getting stubborn will cause you to keep betting even after you have taken a loss. And thinking that you are invincible is just what the casinos want. Getting angry or arrogant can dispel even the most certain roulette betting system.
- The fourth thing to do is to know the odds. Knowing where to place bets that will have the most consistent payouts is the best way to keep betting power in roulette. The best places to place bets are the lower odd numbers. However, playing spots that have vaster payout rates is a good idea as well (i.e. odds or evens and red or black). Though they have a higher payoff rate, single number bets will rarely win for you. Avoid these at all costs no matter what your roulette betting system is.
- The final thing to do when betting on roulette is to set an amount you are willing to lose in advance. Though following these tips will help, there is no way to fully avoid loss while playing roulette since it is so random. So, have a number you are willing to lose and once that number is reached, be clear headed enough to bow out.
In doing these things, you will not necessarily become a master of roulette with no chance of losing, but it will certainly reduce the amount that you will lose in comparison with most players.