Taking a jog in the wrong running shoes can be painful and even cause injury to flat feet, so learn about the 5 best running shoes for flat feet. Since flat foot joggers do not have the natural support in their feet, the best running shoes for flat feet will provide stability and motion control to prevent the ankle from rolling, and absorb extra weight on the knees.
- Asics Evolution. Severely flat feet will need a motion control running shoe to prevent excessive rolling of the foot. Gel technology provides the necessary support in the heel and toe, which also absorbs the impact of the foot hitting the ground.
- Brooks Beast. Flat foot runners over 200 lbs. will need this shoe to provide extra shock absorption with less energy waster. The latest in this series of shoes uses MoGo technology in the midsoles to provide extra support, and better energy return.
- Nike Free 5.0. Podiatrists and running experts recommend that flat foot runners practice running barefoot to train their foot muscles. The Nike Free series provides lightweight durability and traction, along with a gel technology that adapts to the foot, to provide the feel of running barefoot.
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 7. A secure heel and arch feel, along with its patented Mizuno Wave technology provides this running shoe with extra stability and shock dispersion. Additionally, Mizuno uses Gender Engineering design to provide gender-specific support in their shoes.
- Saucony Progrid Stabil CS. This motion control running shoe is especially designed for runners with wide feet by providing impact support from the toe through to the heel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …